Rotary House Of Friendship,
Bangalore – 560001
Proctor: Arun Hiregange
Odisha Engineering College,
460 Sahid Nagar,
Proctor: Abanis Nayak
Sector 81, SAS Nagar,
Manauli PO 140306
Near ISB, Mohali
Proctor: Srijit Mukherjee
Room no. 101
Department of Management Studies (DoMS)
Proctor: Kiran Vijaykumar
PSG Institute of Management,
Proctor: Anuradha Yogesh
The International Centre Goa,
Proctor: Ira Almeida (09822127995)
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
14 A, Bhuban Road
Guwahati – 781001
Proctor: Arunav Chowdhury (9508461715)
off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills,
Next to the M-Modal building,
Opposite GVK One Mall.
Proctor: Vivek N D
Surya Sen Bhavan,
432 Prince Anwar Shah Road,
Opposite Aurobindo Seva Kendra/EEDF Hospital.
Bus stop: Taltolla between South City and Jadavpur Thana(PS).
Procotor: Shankar Ramalingam
Ground Floor, Swati House,
Next to Kotak Bank on Linking Road
For directions or help, call Atul Mathew (9930754026)
Proctor: Kumar Abhishek
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Proctor: Lingaraj (9873762010)
Proctor: Amit Patil (09970144577)
Devamatha CMI Public School,
Proctor: Dr Vijaynath V (9447380969)
Govt. Engineering College, Barton Hill.
Proctor: Prof P Vijayakumar
We will hold two sets of quizzes on Sunday 2 December 2012 and Sunday 9 December 2012.
We have five quizzes slated for Sunday 2 December 2012 at The Institution of Agricultural Technologists, off Queen’s Road, Bangalore.
We begin with the Annual Lone Cub and Lone Kid championships for Std VIII-X and Std V-VII respectively, followed by three open quizzes.
Middle and High School Solo Championships
Open to solo contestants from Stds. V, VI and VII.
Schools can send up to 4 participants
Prizes for all finalists
QMs: Hrishikesh Varma and Praveen V.R.
Open to solo contestants from Std. VIII, IX and X.
Schools can send up to 4 participants
Prizes for all finalists
QMs: Santosh Swaminathan and Sohan Maheshwar
The Bangalore Quiz
Teams of two members
Entry Fee: Rs. 50/- per team
Prizes: Book Coupons for Rs. 2000/-, Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 1000/-
QMs: Landmark Venky and Mitesh BizGawd Agarwal
We are also hosting, on request, the Quiz Dubai Open Solo Quiz, set by Dr. Chandrashekar Rao.
Open to all
90 questions in 60 minutes
Solo, written quiz
Entry fee Rs. 50/-
December Open Quiz
Hosted by Thejaswi Udupa
Open to all
Teams of four members
Entry Fee: Rs. 100/-
Free entry for school teams
Prizes for all finalists
We are also glad to report that we have a venue for MindSweep and Mega-Whats to be held in Bangalore on Sunday 9 December 2012. The venue is The Rotary House of Friendship on Lavelle Road. We thank the Rotary Club, Lavelle Road for supporting this KQA effort.
June 30, Day 2 of ASKQANCE 2012 had a packed schedule with 2 open quizzes and the second semi-finals and the finals of Mega-Whats.
MEGA-WHATS SEMI-FINAL 2
QMs: Arul Mani and Kiran Vijaykumar
In the second semi-finals, We Are Like This Wonly secured their spot in the finals winning by a comfortable margin but there was a close fight for the other 3 spots.
- We Are Like This Wonly – 285 points.
- Travelling Pilsburies – 255 points.
- Dilli Ke Thugs – 215 points.
- Mad O’Wot – 200 points.
- Metaquizziks – 185 points.
- Mega-WTFS – 130 points.
- Cunning Stunts – 115 points.
- Two and a Half Men – 30 points.
BY HOOKE OR BY CROOKES – THE SCIENCE QUIZ
QMs: Rajagopal P.S., Vivek Karthikeyan & Siddhartha Shanker
The quizmasters kept the participants on their toes, answering questions about elements, identifying equations and even filling in blanks in poetry! The scoring was so close that two teams tied for first place and decided to split the honours instead of breaking the tie.
- Insert Cool Name Here – 104 points.
- We Are Like This Wonly – 104 points.
- Pouncing As Science (aka Metaquizziks) – 95 points.
- Nexus – 77 points.
- Questionable Characters – 64 points.
- Travelling Pillsburies – 64 points.
- Cunning Stunts – 47 points.
- Swami’s Friends – 42 points.
KIBITZ SIMPLE – THE SPORTS QUIZ
QMs: Thejaswi Udupa and Venkatesh Srinivasan
Metaquizziks going under the alias of Metal-Quizziks in a surprise result qualified for the finals of a sports quiz. They also bravely participated in the absence of Arul Mani who was busy setting questions for the Mega-Whats finals for later in the day.
- Insignificant Others – 235 points.
- Flibberti-Kibitz – 175 points.
- Swami Obamananda – 165 points.
- We Are Like This Wonly – 160 points.
- CIDs from Mumbai/Kerala – 155 points.
- Untitled – 130 points.
- MAAZ FC – 125 points.
- Metal-quizziks – 85 points.
MEGA-WHATS FACE OFF
QMs: Arul Mani & Kiran Vijaykumar
After a short break for tea and snacks, quizzers poured into the hall to witness the finals of Mega-Whats. With teams from Kolkata, Mumbai, Goa, Chennai, Bangalore & Delhi, it had a truly national flavour.
QED, a team from Chennai took an early large lead and kept it through the quiz to win by very large margin. This didn’t mean there was no excitement at all; The teams in 2nd, 3rd and 4th places though frequently exchanged places as the quiz progressed, and even before the last couple of questions, there was a chance for teams to surge ahead to get 2nd place.
An interesting round on connections where teams could also stake confidence on their answers to take higher points helped some teams get a nice leg up in the scoring.
- QED – 390 points.
- Insignificant Others – 265 points.
- Dilli Ke Thugs – 250 points.
- We Are Like This Wonly – 237.5 points.
- Feni, Vidi, Vici, Bitchy – 215 points.
- Travelling Pillsburies – 215 points.
- Hammer and Tongs – 190 points.
- Mad O’Wot – 155 points.
KQA ANNIVERSARY YEARBOOK 2011-2012
The President of the KQA, Ochintya Sharma also released the yearbook for 2011-2012 containing questions from many of the quizzes conducted by the KQA in the past year. He thanked the efforts of the many quizmasters that contributed questions to the yearbook as well as those that helped edit it. The KQA school quiz book for 2011-2012 will be released at the ASKQANCE School and College quizzes to be held in July 2012.
KQA Yearbooks including older copies can be purchased at most KQA events held in Bangalore.
It’s that time of the year again, when quizzers from across India descend upon the IAT Hall on Queen’s Road for KQA’s anniversary festival of quizzing, ASKQANCE.
MEGA-WHATS SEMI-FINAL 1
QMs: Arul Mani and Kiran Vijaykumar.
We kicked off the quizzing with the first semi-final of the Mega-Whats Face Off with 8 teams from Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Goa fighting for the 4 places in the finals. Here are the final scores:
- Insignificant Others – 290 points.
- QED – 275 points.
- Hammer and Tongs – 235 points.
- Feni Vidi Vici Bitchy – 200 points.
- Swami and Friends – 190 points.
- Questionable Characters – 135 points.
- Insert Uncool Name here – 105 points.
- Tiruppur Tughlaqs – 85 points.
HOARSE LATITUDES – The Travel Quiz
QMs: Dibyendu Das, Mitesh Agarwal & Rajath Krishna
The prelims for the travel quiz was closely fought and 9 teams qualified for the finals with the difference between the 1st team and the 9th being just 4 points.
The finals also went on to be in a similar vein, with Hammer and Tongs, the team from Kolkata winning by a narrow margin and the difference between the 2nd, 3rd and 4th teams being just a point or two.
- Hammer and Tongs – 269 points.
- Excess Baggage (the travel quiz avatar of MetaQuizziks) – 255.5 points.
- We Are Like This Wonly – 254 points.
- QED – 251 points.
- Delhi Sucks – 175 points.
- Feni, Vidi, Vici, Bitchy – 172 points.
- Tough Luck – 132 points.
- Insert Cool Name Here – 113 points.
- Pass the Ketchup – 71 points.
232 teams sat for Mega-Whats across 12 cities this year.
Our thanks go out to QFI-Chennai, K-Circle and HQC, Hyderabad, BCQC in Pune, BQC in Mumbai, Kutub Quizzers in New Delhi, SEQC in Goa, CQC in Coimbatore, and to the quizzing communities in Kolkata, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram and Mysore for organising venues and prizes.
Thanks to all our proctors for kindly volunteering to put their faces, and voices, to our questions (always a high-risk job) —Siby Kuriakose in Panaji, Prof. Vijayakumar in Thiruvananthapuram, Dr. Vijayanath in Thrissur, Rudradeep Bhattacharjee in Kolkata, Yaggy and Krishnan in Mumbai, Kaustuba Venugopal and Ram Narayan in New Delhi, Varun Shenoy in Mysore, Mr. Devarajan in Hyderabad, and a special word of thanks to two people who stepped in at the last minute to proctor, thereby saving us much bother and embarrassment–Ms. Nithya in Coimbatore, and Gaurav Keskar in Pune.
This is perhaps the best place to acknowledge the hard work put in by several KQA guys. Ashwan Lewis, who set up a trouble-free interface for registrations and took that headache off our shoulders, the team of Navin Rajaram, Landmark Venky, Hrishi Varma and Ashwan who kept in touch with other cities, and Appu, DD and Mitesh for organising the Bangalore venue and dealing with registrations on the day.
The Mega-Whats Face-off will occur during the KQA Anniversary in June 2012 and will feature the winners from each of the 12 cities. The four other places in the semi-finals will go to the teams that achieved high scores and a place in the top 15 without actually winning a city. These teams are Insignificant Others (78/Chennai), We Are Like This Wonly (75/Bangalore), Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron (70/New Delhi) and Mad O’ What (64/Mumbai). A limited ranking list is up at TOP 80 MW2011
Q.E.D (Chennai) have won the Mega-Whats title for the third year running. They scored 85. The runner-up position was shared by MetaQuizziks (Bangalore) and Insignificant Others (Chennai) on 78. The top 80 scores (provisional) can be viewed here: TOP 80 MW2011
232 teams took part in all.
The city-wise results for Mega-Whats are given below.
20 teams appeared
- OPEN:FENI VIDI VICI BITCHY (Aniruddha Sen Gupta, Rajiv D’Silva, Anjali, Doc M) 52
- COLLEGE :VICTORIOUS SECRETS (Ronak Gupta, Avinash, Ashin, Akshay Surendra) 27
- SCHOOL: SHARADA MANDIR (Mohnish Sardesai, Vivek Nayak, Rohan Saxena, Dhawal) 11
19 teams appeared
- OPEN: MEGA-WTFS (Ramanand J., Harish Kumar B.V., Salil Bijur, Kunal Sawardekar) 57
- COLLEGE: KILROY’S DOPPLEGANGERS (Kshitij Jyoti, Kamesh Gupta, Mridul J., Saikat Sarkar) 33
12 teams appeared
- OPEN: HAMMER & TONGS (Jayashree Mohanka, Shouvik Guha, Anil Vaswani, Kinshuk Biswas) 75
- COLLEGE: IIT KHARAGPUR (Sourav Das, Varun Aggrwal, Reeju Datta, Sourya Pal) 30
- SCHOOL: LAKSHMIPAT SINGHANIA ACADEMY (Yash Mehta, Pronil Roy, Rohin D., Soham Basu) 16
17 teams appeared
- OPEN: SWAMI AND FRIENDS (Alagarsamy, Krishnamurthi, Lakshmi, Bhargava ) 69
- COLLEGE: SWAMI’S FRIENDS (Rohan Naidu, Krishna Akhil, Pratik Gupte, Aditya Vikram) 35
- SCHOOL: GITANJALI SENIOR SCHOOL (Vasishta, Aakash, Varun, Viswanath) 16
26 teams appeared
- OPEN: DILLI KE THAGS (Dr. Bhattacharya, Sid Sen, Hari P., Sabyasachi) 70
- COLLEGE: FMS DELHI (Nikhil Dubey, Nikhil Sonde, Arpan Srivastava) 43
- SCHOOL: DPS-ROHINI ( Rishabh Aggarwal, Pranay Baldev, Shikhar Sahdev) 11
DILLI KE THAGS tied with JAANE BHI DO YAARON. The tie was settled on the 7th question using the score-comparison method.
21 teams appeared.
- OPEN: Q.E.D (Gopal Kidao, Swaminathan, Samanth, Jayakanthan) 85
- COLLEGE: UNTITLED (Nitish Krishna, Mithraa Varun, Ashwin, Sudarshan) 29
- SCHOOL: WAL-MART FLOP. DIRTY PICTURE HIT. INCREDIBLE INDIA. (Bharat & team) 05
20 teams appeared
- OPEN: CUNNING STUNTS (Justin Thomas, Siddharth Menon, Ankan Kazi) 39
- COLLEGE: NIT-CALICUT (Akhil, Jebin, Neville, Sanjana) 20
- SCHOOL: QUIZ DE LA PLACA (Harikrishnan, Aravind, Ajay, Rajath) 05
CUNNING STUNTS tied with WHY THIS KOLAVERI DA, ARUL? The tie was settled on the 2nd question using the score-comparison method.
12 teams appeared
- OPEN: INSERT UNCOOLNAME HERE (Anil Raghavan, Harikrishnan,Manu Sudhakar) 60
- COLLEGE: Ahana Anil, Jayaram, Sruthi: 10
- SCHOOL: INGLORIOUS QUIZZERS ( Akhilesh,, Anand, Harisanker) 09
14 teams appeared
- OPEN: TRAVELLING PILLSBURYS (Rajiv Rai, Anil Kothuri, Sumanth Srivatsan,Vibhendu), 70
- COLLEGE: Abhishek, Pranav, Vighnesh, Aditya 37
41 teams appeared
- OPEN: METAQUIZZIKS (Mitesh Agarwal, Cheriyan Alexander, Varun Rajiv, Santosh) 78
- COLLEGE: NITK-Surathkal (Samarth and team) 37
- SCHOOL: ST. JOSEPH’S BHS (Akshay Tiwary and team) 08
11 teams appeared
- OPEN: TIRUPUR TUGHLAQS (Senthil, Yogesh Pai, Natarajan K., Ashok) 37
- COLLEGE: WTK (Kavin,Gowtham,Manoj) 09
- SCHOOL: VEYRON (Praveen, Sanjay, Ashwin, Abiram) 03
19 teams appeared
- OPEN: TWO AND A HALF MEN (Aarthi, Shyam, Hari) 24
- COLLEGE: SJCE (Abhishek CHauhan, Rajat VS, Kevin Paul, Adithya) 15
- SCHOOL: SADVIDYA HIGH SCHOOL (Manish, Jayadatta, Pranav, Rohan) 04
The all-India (and some overseas!) results for Mega-Whats 2011 will be announced in a few days, but here’s the quiz for all those that might have missed it on the 11th. Or maybe those that want to spot their favourite “succulent karoo” questions once more.
Mega-Whats 2011 will take place at the following venues across India at 3pm on the 11th of December 2011.
UPDATE: Please note a correction to the Hyderabad and Pune venues
Institute of Agricultural Technologists,
Department of Management Studies
Landmark : Next to Cafe Coffee Day near Gajendra Circle
Indian Institute of Technology -Chennai
Chennai – 600 036
Proctor: Kiran Vijayakumar
The International Centre Goa,
Proctor: Siby Kuriakose
Assam State Zoo
Proctor: To be announced
Road # 12, Banjara Hills
(Next to Ohri’s Restaurant)
Proctor: T Devarajan
Usha Martin Academy,
PS Shrijan Tech Park,
5th Floor, DN52, Sector 5,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 91
Proctor: Rudradeep Bhattacharjee
PSG Institute of Management,
Proctor: Anuradha Yogesh
Pinstorm, Ground Floor,
Swati House (Next to Kotak Bank on Linking Road),
North Avenue, Santa Cruz (W)
Proctor: V V Krishnan
SDM Institute of Management Development,
Chamundi Hill Road
Proctor: Varun Shenoy
IIT – Delhi
Proctor: Kaustuba Venugopal
Room No. 13, Mechanical Engg. Department
College of Engineering Pune,
Pune – 411007
Proctor: Vishwajeeth Narvekar
Dept. of Chemical Engineering,
Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur
Proctor: Dr. Vijaynath V
Mar Ivanios College
Proctor: Prof. Vijayakumar
UPDATE – View the full quiz
The third edition of Mega-Whats, our National Open Quizzing Championship will be held on Sunday, 11 December 2011.
The quiz will be held across thirteen cities simultaneously. Apart from Bangalore, we have confirmations from Chennai, Guwahati, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Mysore, New Delhi, Pune, Thrissur, and Thiruvananthapuram.
The Bangalore edition will be held at the First Floor Hall, Institution of Agricultural Technologists, Queen’s Road, Bangalore.
Since this hall is much smaller (accommodates 35 teams, and by accommodate we mean squeeze in), and since we had people squatting on the floor last year, please register in advance to ensure good seating.
An entry form is provided here–scroll to the end of the page: http://kqaquizzes.org/megawhats/
- Date: Sunday, 11 December 2011
- General quiz, open to all.
- Teams of FOUR members (or less).
- Prior registration is essential.
- To register, please use the form as indicated above.
- Please provide the names of the four people who comprise your team; also indicate whether you are taking part in the school, college or open categories
- Registrations will close on Tuesday 6th December 2011. City co-ordinators will allow entries after the cut-off date at their discretion.
- Please note that the quizzing community in your city may charge an entry fee to meet venue and equipment hire expenses.
- The school category is open only to teams comprising students from Std. VIII-X
- School teams ( Std. VIII-X) are allowed free entry. A school may field ONE team.
- Please report by 1430hrs at the venue in your city. Since we need to ensure a coordinated start nationwide, the quiz will start at 1500hrs sharp. The doors will be closed five minutes before we begin.
- Contesting teams will answer in writing a quiz of six sections and about sixty questions, inclusive of audios, videos and visuals.
- Answers and scores will be announced immediately after the event–prizes will be given out for Best School Team, Best College Team, and Best Open Team.
- The prizes aren’t small–they are insignificant.
- We will rank the top 100 teams across the country–this list will go up by the 25th of December.
- The rankings will be announced after adjudication. The decision of the quiz-masters will be final and binding on all participants.
- The city-winners will face off in June 2012 as part of the KQA 29th Anniversary.
For more details, please call Arul Mani at 097312-14519
The following is a list of participants registered for Mega-Whats 2011 updated as of 6 December 2011. For more information on the event please go to: http://kqaquizzes.org/megawhats
UPDATE: Online registrations are now closed. You can still register on-the-spot at the venue.
- MWBAN01 RVCE (Vijay Ramesh, Trisha & team)
- MWBAN02 Metaquizziks
- MWBAN03 LSD
- MWBAN05 We Are Like This Wonly
- MWBAN06 Fat Boys and Little Men
- MWBAN07 Disqualified
- MWBAN08 Yeddy’s Buddies, The Reddys
- MWBAN09 Rossellini – Pasolini
- MWBAN10 KD
- MWBAN11 How Can She Slap
- MWBAN12 Holy Nexus
- MWBAN13 CIDs From Kerala
- MWBAN14 Moo Jig Maa
- MWBAN15 Charudut, Nithesh & Team
- MWBAN16 Questionable Characters
- MWBAN17 God Shave the Queen
- MWBAN18 The Unusual Suspects
- MWBAN19 Rest House Croissants
- MWBAN20 Rajat, Jayant & Team
- MWBAN21 Jairaj, Ashwin & Team
- MWBAN22 St. Joseph’s Boys High School (Vikram, Akshay & team)
- MWBAN23 Frank Anthony’s Public School (Jeydev & team)
- MWBAN24 Nandakumar D & Team
- MWBAN25 Page3Floor3
- MWBAN26 LTTE
- MWBAN27 4.5 Lorises
- MWBAN28 Got MiLF?
- MWBAN29 NALSAR University of Law
- MWBAN30 V.V.S.Sardar Patel High School
- MWBAN31 Blender’s Peda
- MWBAN32 Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- MWBAN33 Kevin, Pat, Ronny & Tore
- MWBAN34 Kristu Jayanti College
- MWBAN35 Tejeshwar & team
- MWBAN36 EWIT(Mohammed F & team)
- MWBAN37 Sri Kumaran PU College (Pranav VC & team)
- MWBAN38 NITK (Pranav J & team)
- MWBAN39 Rajini – Might help me win this quiz
- MWBAN40 Omnipresent Obbattus
- MWBAN41 RVCE (Navneeth C V & Team)
- MWBAN42 Almost There
- MWBAN43 Srihari & team
- MWBAN44 Wimpy & team
- MWBAN45 MSRIT (Nakul Shetty & team)
- MWBAN46 Ramblers
- MWBAN47 We quiz MilF-getters just for practice
- MWBAN48 Jitaditya N, Harsha, Nikhil & Sandeep P
- MWBAN49 Vinay Nair, Siddarth K & Mohammed R
- MWBAN50 Banana Republicans (QF)
- MWBAN51 LogicaOne
- MWBAN52 Quizards
- MWBAN53 Tweakers And Swindlers
- MWBAN54 Rahul & Sowjanya
- MWBAN55 The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- MWBAN56 Quizziqual
- MWCHE01 SBOA school CBSE
- MWCHE02 Insignificant Others
- MWCHE03 Tommy and Friends
- MWCHE04 Satyabhama’s Chargers
- MWCHE05 Pass the Ketchup
- MWCHE06 QED
- MWCHE07 Hari & team
- MWCHE08 SASTRA
- MWCHE09 Trollmasters
- MWCHE10 NIT Trichy (Nitish K, Mithraa & team)
- MWCHE11 redington
- MWCHE12 Memory Bank
- MWCHE13 Curiosity is our birth right.
- MWCHE14 hyderabad nawabs and chennai kolaveris
- MWCHE15 Saraswati
- MWCHE16 Siddharth M, Jagdheesh S, Nikhil S, Harish V
- MWCHE17 Haari, Saathiesh, Soundaar
- MWCHE18 Venkat, Abhinav, Anupam & Karthik
- MWCHE19 Shreyas Padmanabhan, Aravid Ramachandran & team
- MWCHE20 Invincibles
- MWCHE21 The Knights Who say ‘Pass’
- MWCHE22 CCCC
- MWCHE23 In Google and Wikipedia We Trust
- MWCHE24 Why this Kolaveri
- MWCHE25 Just Like That
- MWKOV01 Kakapo’s Revenge
- MWKOV02 Holy Cross (Karthik Krishna & team)
- MWKOV03 Tiruppur Thugs and 2 Bystanders
- MWKOV04 Sastra
- MWKOV05 Mookambigai College (Madhumidha & team)
- MWGOA01 Aryaans
- MWGOA02 A Team
- MWGOA03 Our Lady of the Rosary High School, Dona-Paula (Samrah, Maithili & team)
- MWGOA04 The Benchwarmers
- MWGOA05 Navy Children School (Albert J, Anand & team)
- MWGOA06 Sharada Mandir School (Dhawal P, Mohnish S & team)
- MWGOA07 Feni Vidi Vici Veni
- MWGOA08 Watts In The Name !!!??
- MWGOA09 Victorious Secrets
- MWGOA10 THE VIKINGS
- MWGOA11 Mushtifund High School
- MWGOA12 Incredible 4
- MWGOA13 the infinite four
- MWGUW01 Assam Engineering College
- MWGUW02 SUJI HALF PLATE SOCIETY
- MWGUW03 Flushing Meadows
- MWGUW04 Shrimanta Shankar Academy (Abhilash & team)
- MWGUW05 FANTASTIC FOUR
- MWGUW06 Army Public School, Narangi (Arunav & team)
- MWGUW07 Shrimanta Shankar Academy (Suvam & team)
- MWGUW08 Pass
- MWGUW09 Gauhati Commerce College (Ankit, Pratik & Bhaskar)
- MWGUW10 Sarala Birla Gyan Jyoti
- MWGUW11 Gurukul Grammar School ( F4 )
- MWGUW12 Mnemonics
- MWGUW13 Gauhati Commerce College (Arunav, Uddupta & team)
- MWGUW14 Holy Home
- MWGUW15 J.B college (Priyam, Manash & team)
- MWGUW16 The Smiling Assassins
- MWHYD01 Krishna, Pratik, Rohan
- MWHYD02 Quizzing Irregulars
- MWHYD03 Bharat Mata Ki Jai!!!!
- MWHYD04 Swami and Friends
- MWHYD05 Ratna Kumar, Rajini & team
- MWHYD06 Daydream believers
- MWHYD07 CMEC (Preetham, Mahesh & team)
- MWHYD08 Shaving Ryan’s Private Part 2
- MWHYD09 Abhimanyu, Sabarisan, Dinesh
- MWHYD10 Madhu, Bhargav and team
- MWHYD11 Not Applicable
- MWHYD12 INFYnity
- MWHYD13 Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Public School Jubilee Hills (Anirudh P & team)
- MWHYD14 Holy Beards
- MWHYD15 Paranoid Androids
- MWHYD16 Gitanjali Senior School (P Vasishta, Aakash & team)
- MWHYD17 clairvoyancer
- MWHYD18 Bhanu, Kumar, Vijay & Kiran
- MWHYD19 Aam Aadmi
- MWHYD20 Kulla Sekar Maggu Monk
- MWHYD21 Vitam College
- MWHYD22 Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans Public School Jublee Hills (Abhinav G & team)
- MWHYD23 bonaparte’s
- MWHYD24 Bhavans Vivekananda Degree College (Gurtejbir S & team)
- MWHYD25 Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Public School (Srikanth R, Shiva Sai & team)
- MWHYD26 Four Degrees Below Zero
- MWKOL01 LOGOS
- MWKOL02 Hammer and Tongs
- MWKOL03 Heritage Institute of Technology, Kolkata
- MWKOL04 3 Tenthies and a ninth- Lakshmipat Singhania Academy
- MWKOL05 IEM
- MWKOL06 Q&A
- MWKOL07 fiction
- MWKOL08 Comeback Heroz
- MWKOL09 ALTER EGOS
- MWKOL10 Felix and Jimmy go to White Castle
- MWKOL11 Potoldanga Thunder Club
- MWKOL12 The Puncture in the Tyre
- MWKOL13 We Are Not Ramleela
- MWKOL14 Nalsar University of Law (Abdaal Akhtar)
- MWKOL15 The Devil of Gahana
- MWKOL16 Cathedral Mission High School (Asif Iqbal, Mayank Tandon & Zeeshan Zaki)
- MWKOL17 Pronil Roy, Yash Mehta, Rohan Dostidar & Soham Basu
- MWKOL18 Tea, Coffee, Snacks
- MWMUM01 Vikram, Mukund & team
- MWMUM02 Travelling Pillsbury
- MWMUM03 Chauthe Pe Chautha
- MWMUM04 IIT Bombay (Nuruddin Bahar & Team)
- MWMUM05 IIT Bombay (Pranav S & Team)
- MWMUM06 Just for Fun
- MWMUM07 NMIMS
- MWMUM08 Debasish Misra & team
- MWMUM09 Buzzer Checkers
- MWMUM10 Uncle’s Momos
- MWMUM11 Arjun, Divya & team
- MWMUM12 midtown madness
- MWMUM13 Klueless
- MWMUM14 New Horizon Public School, Airoli
- MWMUM15 JBIMS,Mumbai
- MWMUM16 Tigers Wood
- MWMUM17 Factoid Busters
- MWMUM18 Team no:17
- MWMUM19 Quizzing Quartets
- MWMUM20 Pragaetihasik Jeevashm
- MWMUM21 LP is our Leader
- MWMUM22 Spartans
- MWMYS01 Department of Studies in Physics, Mysore University
- MWMYS02 SJCE Mysore
- MWMYS03 Maharaja Junior College (Samarth, Sagar & team)
- MWMYS04 Aarti S & Subramanian S H
- MWMYS05 Eddy & Chaddi Bros Inc
- MWMYS06 FF
- MWMYS07 NIE (Adithya, Ravikiran & Team)
- MWMYS08 Fourth Dimension
- MWMYS09 What’s In A Name
- MWDEL01 LBSIM
- MWDEL02 IIT Delhi (Shiva D & team)
- MWDEL03 Brajendu B & Team
- MWDEL04 Hari P, Sid & Doc B
- MWDEL05 NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE, BADARPUR
- MWDEL06 Apratim, Jyotesh & team
- MWDEL07 Chandan Kumar, Shashi Bhushan & team
- MWDEL08 Nikhil Jha & team
- MWDEL09 IIT Kharagpur
- MWDEL10 Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron
- MWDEL11 St.Stephens/IIT Guwahati
- MWDEL12 TNT Tears
- MWDEL13 Tugh-Luq
- MWDEL14 FMS Delhi (Nikhil Dubey & team)
- MWDEL15 Adittya Mubayi and Team
- MWDEL16 The Three Musketeers
- MWDEL17 THE AWESOME FOURSOME
- MWDEL18 Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan (Kaustuv Sahdeo & team)
- MWDEL19 Chetan Soni, Dhruv Goel & team
- MWDEL20 Don Quizzote
- MWDEL21 AlphaQ
- MWDEL22 IIT Delhi (Harshit Sinha & team)
- MWDEL23 Delhi Public School Rohini (Kartik J & team)
- MWDEL24 Still Questionable in Delhi
- MWDEL25 Delhi Public School, Rohini (Pranay, Rishabh & team)
- MWDEL26 Guneet M, Yuvraj P, Archit C & Akshay S
- MWDEL27 FMS (The God of Small Thongs)
- MWDEL28 Delhi Public School, Faridabad (Himanshu M & team)
- MWPUN01 Armed Forces Medical College (Kshitij, Saikat & team)
- MWPUN02 Barr-barians
- MWPUN03 SIBM Pune (Hari S N & team)
- MWPUN04 Ranajeet S & team
- MWPUN05 NASS
- MWPUN06 Barr Chala United
- MWPUN07 Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (UG)
- MWPUN08 Wooden Spooners
- MWPUN09 Sushruth, Aparna & Vivek
- MWPUN10 MIT Pune
- MWPUN11 SIIB, Pune
- MWPUN12 COEP
- MWTHR01 Gafoor ke dosths
- MWTHR02 S, M, L & XL !!
- MWTHR03 Muhammed Bava, Vineeth, Roshan & Faisal
- MWTHR04 Quiz All Over the Face!
- MWTHR05 Insert uncool name here
- MWTHR06 Nuts & Nerds
- MWTHR07 Govt Law College ,Ernakulam (Feny Joy, Rishikesh & team)
- MWTHR08 Bony Raju, Francis Kurien T & team
- MWTVM01 Who The Eff are Man United?
- MWTVM02 Saintgits college of Engineering
- MWTVM03 EL SHADDAI
- MWTVM04 The Lost Generation
- MWTVM05 Manoj KC &Team
- MWTVM06 COLLEGE OF ENG. TVM (Abhishek BS & Team)
- MWTVM07 moolah…periya…err!
- MWTVM08 Loyola School (Harikrishnan & team)
- MWTVM09 Fallen Angels
- MWTVM10 Why this Kolaveri da Arul?
- MWTVM11 Thirondoram Thyeppans
- MWTVM12 666